What does Omorfi Multi Vitamin Skin Balm do?
Like a multivitamin for your skin, this will boost the skin’s inbuilt immunity and moisture levels, encouraging healing and repair.
Fine lines and wrinkles are reduced, skin tone evened, and all that’s left is one seriously glowing, beautiful face.
Jam-packed with so many delicious ingredients, we’d forgive you for wanting to lick your fingers. Like a super-smoothie for the face, lather some on and let it all sink in.
Is Omorfi Multi Vitamin Skin Balm for me?
Use as a day cream for ageing skin or a night cream for any skin.
- Vitamins A, C and E goodness for skin health.
- Avocado, sweet almond, jojoba, rosehip and evening primrose oil for hydration and delicious smells.
- Marine collagens for cell-building, peach-like plumpness.
- Paraben and Sulphate-free
- Pharmacist formulated
- No synthetic fragrances
- No artificial colours
- Australian made
- Australian ingredients
- Handcrafted in a specialist Australian skincare lab
Should I use a serum, too, and an oil? Which order do I use them in?
It can get confusing when there are so many amazing products out there to help make all your skin’s wishes come true. Here’s our Omorfi no-fuss, easy to remember skin routine order:
- Cleanse (morning and night)
- Exfoliate (2-3 times a week)
- Mask (once a week)
- Serum (every night)
- Moisturise (mornings and before lights out).
What is a Marine Collagen?
Okay, so this may gross some of you out. But we’re all about transparency here, and most importantly, we’re all about what works. So we source wild-caught Atlantic fish and use the skins (which would otherwise have been thrown away) to turn them into Marine Collagen. Collagen is the protein in the body’s connective tissues. And so it helps to repair and maintain the skin’s youthful bounce and glow. Yes, you heard it from us, and yes, you’re welcome.
Pair up with Omorfi Active Lactic Acid Cleanser for that just back from a detox retreat glow.