What does Omorfi Active Eye Firming Peptide Cream do?
Jeepers creepers people. Give your eyes a lift with our firming espresso shot for the eyes. Improve texture and reduce wrinkles around your oh-so-pretty peepers with just one hit. Made with caffeine, Wheat Protein, Algae extract and Vitamin A & E – this little beauty will revive your eyes in the short, and long term.
For an eye-opening experience (that we all could use from time to time):
- Dab on a little of our Eye Firming Peptide Cream.
- Be instantly awoken (think eyes that look like that first shot of the morning feels, except with all-day effects).
When should I use Omorfi Active Eye Firming Peptide Cream?
After you wash and moisturise your face, but before putting on your SPF for the day. Remember – a cooling drop of this under those twinkling eyes of yours goes a long way. Add a little dazzle to your day and let the world know you’re coming for them.
- Active ingredients and peptides improve texture and reduce fine lines.
- Caffeine, Acetyl hexapeptide-3, Dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein & Algae extract (pullulan) instantly tighten saggy eyes.
- Vitamin A & E lock in moisture for long-term anti-wrinkle magic.
- Paraben and Sulphate-free
- Pharmacist formulated
- No synthetic fragrances
- No artificial colours
- Australian made
- Australian ingredients
- Handcrafted in a specialist Australian skincare lab
If too much coffee is supposed to be bad for you, why put it on my face?
While drinking too much coffee may make your under-eye circles worse, when used topically, it goes through the top layers of the delicate under-eye skin easily. From from the outside in, it reduces redness and dark circles.
Pat gently under your eyes every morning and night, after moisturising and before massaging in a few drops of your Omorfi Active Rosehip Oil.